Your G-LINK stroller can be easily folded and placed into your vehicle’s trunk. If you need to pack your stroller for air travel, we recommend the G-LINK Travel Bag (sold separately). The Travel Bag is made of durable luggage-grade denier and has multiple handles so it can be carried over hip or shoulder.
Articles in this section
- Are there other accessories available for the G-LINK?
- What if the G-LINK is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the G-LINK?
- What is the best way to care for the G-LINK?
- What are the G-LINK weights and dimensions?
- What are the age and weight limits for the G-LINK?
- What colors are available for the G-LINK?
- How do I fold and unfold the G-LINK?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the G-LINK?