- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent and dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water, we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion.
- The infant head roll is machine washable. Please wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- The seat pads with harness straps, canopy and basket are not machine washable. Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:
- This stroller requires routine user maintenance. Regularly check all connecting hardware (rivets, screws, etc.) for tightness and security. Inspect brakes, wheels and tires and replace or repair as necessary.
- Check all safety devices, locks and harnesses for correct and secure operation. NEVER continue to use a product that is structurally unsound.
- Only UPPAbaby replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts supplied by another manufacturer.