Children should not wear bulky clothing while restrained in the carrier. The clothing or blankets can interfere with fastening or tightening the harness and won’t reach the hard points of your child’s body in a collision. Instead, place a blanket over the child after they have been properly secured in the harness.
Articles in this section
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary when using the MESA on the VISTA stroller?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA canopy?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?