The safest seating position is one that works best for your specific car seat, family and vehicle where you can get a tight install every time. When determining whether the MESA can be used with LATCH in the rear center seating positions, it is critical that you refer to your vehicle owner’s manual. If the MESA does not install best in the rear center seating location, it is recommended to move to one of the outboard seating positions.
Articles in this section
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- Should I register the MESA?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MESA?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?