The safest seating position is one that works best for your specific car seat, family and vehicle where you can get a tight install every time. When determining whether the MESA can be used with LATCH in the rear center seating positions, it is critical that you refer to your vehicle owner’s manual. If the MESA does not install best in the rear center seating location, it is recommended to move to one of the outboard seating positions.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary to achieve various configurations in the VISTA stroller?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA canopy?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?
- What if I can’t find a proper angle when installing the MESA in my vehicle?