The MESA can face either direction when strolling on the VISTA, CRUZ, or MINU. You can reverse the MESA at restaurants to stroll right up to the table without the handlebar interfering.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MESA?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?