The MESA can face either direction when strolling on the VISTA and CRUZ. You can reverse the MESA at restaurants to stroll the VISTA or CRUZ right up to the table without the handlebar interfering. In Canada, the MESA is approved for parent-facing use only on the MINU.
Articles in this section
- Do I need adapters to use the MESA on my MINU?
- Is the MESA compatible with the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary when using the MESA on the VISTA stroller?