Yes! Child restraints can be recalled for a variety of safety reasons. If you send us your contact information, we can alert you if there is a safety concern with your child restraint. For recall information, call the U.S. Governments Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153), or go online to www.nhtsa.gov.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary to achieve various configurations in the VISTA stroller?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA canopy?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?
- What if I can’t find a proper angle when installing the MESA in my vehicle?