Yes! Child restraints can be recalled for a variety of safety reasons. If you send us your contact information, we can alert you if there is a safety concern with your child restraint. For recall information, call the U.S. Government Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153), or go online to www.nhtsa.gov.
Articles in this section
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- Should I register the MESA?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MESA?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?