No! The UPPAbaby VISTA can be folded WITH the seat still attached. The seat must be forward-facing and in the second seat position to fold compactly.
Articles in this section
- How do you remove and attach the canopy fabric on the VISTA?
- What’s included with the purchase of a VISTA stroller?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the VISTA?
- Are there other accessories available for the VISTA stroller?
- How do you recommend I travel with the VISTA stroller?
- How do I pack the VISTA in the Travel Bag?
- What is the best way to care for the VISTA?
- What are the fabrics used on the VISTA?
- What makes the UPPAbaby VISTA wheels so special?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the VISTA?