To adjust the harness straps on the seat, you must remove the rectangular adjustable closure cover on each strap. Under the cover is a square metal clip with a break at the top. Move the strap fabric to the side to see the break. Slide the clip out and move the straps to the desired level.
Articles in this section
- What double configuration options are available for the 2014-earlier VISTA?
- Are there other accessories available for the VISTA stroller?
- What if the VISTA is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the VISTA stroller?
- What are the VISTA weights and dimensions?
- Does the VISTA come with a cup holder?
- What is the best way to care for the VISTA?
- How do I wash/clean the fabrics on the VISTA?
- What makes the UPPAbaby VISTA wheels so special?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the VISTA?