Our TravelSafe Program guarantees your stroller during air travel in the Travel Bag. By simply registering the CRUZ Travel Bag online, any damage caused to your stroller during air travel is fully covered by UPPAbaby. This program is offered only with the new Travel Bag. Program benefits are contingent upon your stroller being under its original two-year warranty. You must register your stroller and travel bag online here prior to your departure. If you fail to register your stroller, a proof of purchase must be provided in order to make a claim. UPPAbaby cannot replace a stroller if lost by the airline.
Articles in this section
- Are there other accessories available for the CRUZ stroller?
- What if the CRUZ is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the CRUZ stroller?
- What are the CRUZ weights and dimensions?
- Does the CRUZ come with a cup holder?
- What is the best way to care for the CRUZ?
- How do I wash/clean the fabrics on the CRUZ?
- What are the fabrics used on the CRUZ?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on my CRUZ?
- What are the recline angles for the seat positions on the CRUZ?