To adjust the harness straps on the seat, you must remove the rectangular adjustable closure cover on each strap. Under the cover is a square metal clip with a break at the top. Move the strap fabric to the side to see the break. Slide the clip out and move the straps to the desired level.
Articles in this section
- Are there other accessories available for the CRUZ stroller?
- What if the CRUZ is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the CRUZ stroller?
- Does the CRUZ come with a cup holder?
- What is the best way to care for the CRUZ?
- How do I wash/clean the fabrics on the CRUZ?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on my CRUZ?
- What are the recline angles for the seat positions on the CRUZ?
- Can my child face both directions in the CRUZ?
- How do I fold the CRUZ stroller?