How do I fold the CRUZ stroller?
- Activate brake to prevent stroller from rolling forward while folding.
- Engage button on top of handle bar and extend to highest position.
NOTE:Handle must be in highest position and seat must be forward-facing for stroller to stand when folded.
- Place index fingers on both slide release triggers and slide upward until frame begins to fold.
- Once stroller begins to fold, hold handle bar with right hand and reposition left hand onto back leg.
- Continue to fold stroller until latch on left side has engaged. Stroller will stand when folded.