The 2017 CRUZ has undergone fashion and textile updates. The UPF sunshade is now a silky, wrinkle-free material. We’ve added the following new fashions: AUSTIN (Hunter), LOIC (white), DENNISON (Bordeaux), GREGORY (Blue Marl) and SABRINA (Orchid). Existing fashions include the JAKE (Black), PASCAL (Grey) and TAYLOR (Indigo). Several fashions now come with 100% full-grain leather on both the handlebar and bumper bar for a rich and classic look that will mature with use and develop a beautiful patina. The leather on the handlebar was hand sewn and given a perforated pattern for extra grip while pushing baby. The bumper bar leather was embossed for added resiliency that easily wipes clean from sticky fingers.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the CRUZ?
- Are there other accessories available for the CRUZ stroller?
- What if the stroller is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the CRUZ stroller?
- What are the 2017 CRUZ weights and dimensions?
- Does the CRUZ come with a cup holder?
- What are the differences between the CRUZ and VISTA?
- What is the best way to care for the CRUZ?
- What are the fabrics used on the CRUZ?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the CRUZ?