- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent and dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water, we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion.
- The seat, canopy and basket fabrics can be spot cleaned or hand washed in cold water with mild detergent. No wring or twist. DO NOT use bleach or fabric softeners. Dry flat in shade, away from heat before re-use or storage. DO NOT iron, steam or dry clean.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:
- This stroller requires routine user maintenance. Regularly check all connecting hardware (rivets, screws, etc.) for tightness and security. Inspect brakes, wheels and tires and replace or repair as necessary.
- Check all safety devices, locks and harnesses for correct and secure operation. NEVER continue to use a product that is structurally unsound.
- Only UPPAbaby replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts supplied by another manufacturer.