The main difference between the G-LUXE and G-LITE is that the G-LUXE has a reclining seat (ranging from 100 degrees upright to 130 degrees recline) and an adjustable footrest. The G-LITE is a more compact and lightweight stroller. The G-LUXE is one of the lightest full-size umbrella strollers with recline.
Articles in this section
- Are there other accessories available for the G-LUXE?
- What if the G-LUXE is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the G-LUXE?
- What is the best way to care for the G-LUXE?
- What are the G-LUXE weights and dimensions?
- What is the difference between the G-LUXE and G-LITE?
- What are the age and weight limits for the G-LUXE?
- What colors are available for the G-LUXE?
- How do I fold and unfold the G-LUXE?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the G-LUXE?