When installing the UPPAbaby MESA in a vehicle, the MESA is allowed to make contact with the front vehicle seat if it does not impact the installation of the car seat and is approved by the vehicle manufacturer. The MESA base must remain in full contact with the vehicle seat surface. In addition, the MESA canopy could potentially be damaged if pushed too tightly against the front of the vehicle seat.
Articles in this section
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- Should I register the MESA?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MESA?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?