The MESA fits infants from 4 lbs to 35 lbs or 32 inches (whichever comes first). Discontinue use if your child’s head is less than 1 inch from the top of the SIP headrest in its highest position. The MESA, given its lower birth rating, can accommodate preemies. It is important to remove the harness pads when using the MESA for preemies since you want to make sure the chest clip sits at armpit level and the harness is tight enough. Please read your manual for instructions on proper fit.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MESA?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?