The MESA fits infants from 4 lbs to 35 lbs or 32 inches (whichever comes first). Discontinue use if your child’s head is less than 1 inch from the top of the SIP headrest in its highest position. The MESA, given its lower birth rating, can accommodate preemies. It is important to remove the harness pads when using the MESA for preemies since you want to make sure the chest clip sits at armpit level and the harness is tight enough. Please read your manual for instructions on proper fit.
Articles in this section
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary when using the MESA on the VISTA stroller?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA canopy?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?