Yes, all car seats have an expiration date. Discontinue use of this child restraint after seven years from the date of manufacture or after a crash. Refer to labels on the bottom of carrier and base.
Articles in this section
- Do I need adapters to use the MESA on my MINU?
- Is the MESA compatible with the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and attach the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary when using the MESA on the VISTA stroller?