No! The UPPAbaby VISTA can be folded WITH the seat still attached. The seat must be front-facing and in the second seat position to fold compactly.
Articles in this section
- What are the VISTA weights and dimensions?
- What color options are available for the 2015/2016 VISTA?
- What are the differences between the 2014 and 2015 VISTA?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the 2015/2016 VISTA?
- Where can I find information about the discontinued 2014 VISTA?
- What adapters do I need for multiple children on my 2015-later VISTA stroller?
- Are there other accessories available for the VISTA stroller?
- What if the VISTA is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the VISTA stroller?
- Does the VISTA come with a cup holder?