No! The UPPAbaby VISTA can be folded WITH the seat still attached. The seat must be front-facing and in the second seat position to fold easily.
Articles in this section
- What double configuration options are available for the 2014-earlier VISTA?
- Are there other accessories available for the VISTA stroller?
- What if the VISTA is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the VISTA stroller?
- What are the VISTA weights and dimensions?
- Does the VISTA come with a cup holder?
- What is the best way to care for the VISTA?
- How do I wash/clean the fabrics on the VISTA?
- What makes the UPPAbaby VISTA wheels so special?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the VISTA?