When you first open your bassinet, you must go underneath the fabric lining and pull the metal bars into the black plastic snaps to lock it into place. The bassinet is self-standing and can be used as a primary sleeper. When the baby is in the bassinet it should be kept on a flat surface, or used with our bassinet stand or stroller frame.
Articles in this section
- What double configuration options are available for the 2014-earlier VISTA?
- Are there other accessories available for the VISTA stroller?
- What if the VISTA is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the VISTA stroller?
- What are the VISTA weights and dimensions?
- Does the VISTA come with a cup holder?
- What is the best way to care for the VISTA?
- How do I wash/clean the fabrics on the VISTA?
- What are the fabrics used on the VISTA?
- What makes the UPPAbaby VISTA wheels so special?