Yes, you can purchase replacement rear wheels to upgrade your existing 2015 model VISTA to reduce the weight by 1.5 lbs and the width by 1”.
Articles in this section
- What are the VISTA weights and dimensions?
- At what age can I begin to use the VISTA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the VISTA?)
- What color options are available for the VISTA?
- What’s included with the purchase of a VISTA stroller?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the VISTA?
- How do I set up the UPPAbaby Bassinet?
- Can I add the leather accents if the VISTA doesn’t come with them?
- Are there other accessories available for the VISTA stroller?
- What can you tell me about the UPPAbaby Bassinet?
- What are the recline angles for the seat positions on the VISTA?