The 2017 VISTA has become slightly lighter and narrower. We’ve reduced the wheel base by about 1” and removed 1.5 lbs off the weight. The UPF sunshade is now a silky, wrinkle-free material. We’ve added the following new fashions: AUSTIN (Hunter), LOIC (white), DENNISON (Bordeaux), HENRY (Blue Marl) and SABRINA (Orchid). Existing fashions include the JAKE (Black), PASCAL (Grey) and TAYLOR (Indigo). Several fashions now come with 100% full-grain leather on both the handlebar and bumper bar for a rich and classic look that will mature with use and develop a beautiful patina. The leather on the handlebar was hand sewn and given a perforated pattern for extra grip while pushing baby. The bumper bar leather was embossed for added resiliency that easily wipes clean from sticky fingers.
Articles in this section
- Are there other accessories available for the VISTA stroller?
- What if the VISTA is damaged during air travel?
- How do you recommend I travel with the VISTA stroller?
- Does the VISTA come with a cup holder?
- What is the best way to care for the VISTA?
- What are the fabrics used on the VISTA?
- What makes the UPPAbaby VISTA wheels so special?
- How do I adjust the harness straps on the VISTA?
- What are the recline angles for the seat positions on the VISTA?
- Can my child face both directions in the VISTA?