All UPPAbaby strollers and car seats meet and exceed ASTM & JPMA compliance standards and governmental safety and testing standards. State and federal safety standards require all car seats to meet stringent flame retardancy standards. Many manufacturers meet these requirements by treating their fabrics with toxic brominated and chlorinated chemicals, like PBBs and PBDEs that can be harmful to children. All UPPAbaby products meet all applicable flame retardancy standards without these potentially harmful chemicals.
Articles in this section
- Does UPPAbaby have any new strollers coming out soon?
- Where are UPPAbaby strollers manufactured?
- What is the UPPAbaby Factory Store?
- How can I make a warranty claim?
- How long is my UPPAbaby warranty valid and what does it cover?
- How do I clean my UPPAbaby stroller?
- What is the best way to care for my UPPAbaby stroller?
- Can I purchase UPPAbaby strollers and products directly from your website?
- What stores can I buy UPPAbaby strollers in and where are they located?
- Are UPPAbaby strollers and products certified?