The MESA i-SIZE attaches directly to the VISTA and CRUZ without adapters. Convenient adapters are available for the MINU stroller. The adapters you received with your VISTA (models 2017 and earlier) were provided as a convenience adaptor to be used with a Maxi-Cosi style attachment car seat.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to take the MESA I-SIZE off to fold the MINU stroller?
- Do I have to take the MESA I-SIZE off to fold the VISTA or CRUZ stroller?
- Where can I find the serial number on the MESA i-SIZE Base?
- Where can I find the serial number on the MESA i-SIZE Carrier?
- Should I register the MESA i-SIZE carrier and Base?
- Is the MINU compatible with the MESA i-SIZE?
- Which strollers are compatible with the MESA i-SIZE?
- What colour options are available for the MESA i-SIZE?
- I have a US MESA; can I use it in the EU?
- My VISTA came with adapters. Why can’t I get the MESA i-SIZE to fit on these adapters?