The MESA i-SIZE complies to R129, commonly referred to as i-SIZE. I-SIZE was implemented to advance car seat safety by making child car seats easier to fit, providing better protection in side impact crashes and keeping children rear facing longer to a mandatory 15 months.
Articles in this section
- Do I have to take the MESA I-SIZE off to fold the MINU stroller?
- Do I have to take the MESA I-SIZE off to fold the VISTA or CRUZ stroller?
- Where can I find the serial number on the MESA i-SIZE Base?
- Where can I find the serial number on the MESA i-SIZE Carrier?
- Should I register the MESA i-SIZE carrier and Base?
- Is the MINU compatible with the MESA i-SIZE?
- Which strollers are compatible with the MESA i-SIZE?
- What colour options are available for the MESA i-SIZE?
- I have a US MESA; can I use it in the EU?
- How do I remove the MESA i-SIZE from my VISTA, CRUZ or MINU stroller?