No, unlike the Carrycot which is designed to meet sleep requirements, the From Birth Kit is a lay flat seat for newborns and is intended to only be used on the stroller.
Articles in this section
- What are the MINU weights and dimensions?
- What are the age/weight requirements of the MINU?
- What colour options are available for the MINU?
- How does the MINU compare to other UPPAbaby strollers?
- What is included with the purchase of a MINU stroller?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on the MINU?
- How do I set up the MINU?
- Can my child face in both directions in the MINU?
- Does the MINU recline?
- What accessories are available for the MINU?