Yes. You may jog with your stroller in any of the reclined positions. Consult your pediatrician for advice on whether your child is ready.
Articles in this section
- I'm hearing a rubbing or scratching sound coming from the wheel. How do I fix?
- My handbrake feels less responsive and requires more force to stop, is there anything to help?
- How do I detach the shoulder harness strap on the RIDGE?
- When do I need to use the adjustable tracker?
- When do I need to use the wrist strap?
- What is the front wheel lock for?
- What is the handbrake used for?
- Can I jog with the RIDGE seat in reclined position?
- How do I recline the seat?
- How do I adjust the handlebar height?