Yes, you must remove the MESA before folding the VISTA, CRUZ or MINU stroller. Adapters must also be removed from the MINU before folding the stroller.
Articles in this section
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?
- Are the MESA fabrics machine-washable?
- Are the HENRY and JORDAN fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the MESA go on planes?
- Do I have to take the MESA off to fold the VISTA, CRUZ, or MINU stroller?
- Does the MESA attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- When should I move my child to the next buckle location?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- Can you use inflatable seat belts with the MESA?
- Can you use a seat pad to protect vehicle seats?