The JORDAN KNOX passes federal fire safety testing (FMVSS302) without the application of chemical flame retardants and without brominated and chlorinated chemicals favored by other car seat manufacturers. High-grade Merino wool blend bonded to foam makes the JORDAN KNOX a naturally fire-resistant convertible car seat solution.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- What is the harness height on the KNOX?
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?
- Do I need to lock-off the vehicle belt in my car?
- Is it OK for the KNOX to touch the seat front seat when used in rear-facing mode?
- Can the KNOX be used with an inflatable seat belt?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the KNOX?