Yes, the MESA carrier is FAA approved when used according to the manufacturer’s instructions. We suggest you travel with your MESA in flight for optimal safety. The MESA base is not approved for aircraft use.
Articles in this section
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?
- Are the MESA fabrics machine-washable?
- Are the HENRY and JORDAN fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the MESA go on planes?
- Do I have to take the MESA off to fold the VISTA, CRUZ, or MINU stroller?
- Does the MESA attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- When should I move my child to the next buckle location?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- Can you use inflatable seat belts with the MESA?
- Can you use a seat pad to protect vehicle seats?