When installing in a vehicle, the MESA is allowed to make contact with the front vehicle seat if it does not impact the installation of the car seat and is approved by the vehicle manufacturer. The MESA base must remain in full contact with the vehicle seat surface.
Articles in this section
- What is the metal clip I found after washing used for?
- Are the MESA fabrics machine-washable?
- Are the HENRY and JORDAN fashions free of fire-retardant chemicals?
- Can the MESA go on planes?
- Do I have to take the MESA off to fold the VISTA, CRUZ, or MINU stroller?
- Does the MESA attach to UPPAbaby strollers?
- When should I move my child to the next buckle location?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- Can you use inflatable seat belts with the MESA?
- Can you use a seat pad to protect vehicle seats?