A TYPE 2 belt that includes lap and shoulder belts must be used.
Articles in this section
- Can the ALTA be used with a TYPE 1/lap belt only seat belt?
- Can the ALTA be used without the seat back?
- Do you need to use the lap belt positioner with my child?
- When should you transition from a convertible seat to the ALTA?
- When can a child transition out from the ALTA to sitting in a car without a booster using the vehicle’s seat belt?
- What is the SecureFit belt routing system?
- How do you properly fit a child in the ALTA?
- Do you need to use UAS to install the seat?
- How is the ALTA secured to the car, and the child in the seat?
- Can the ALTA be used with an inflatable seat belt?