Infants shouldn’t be in the car seat for extended periods of time, which is why we have the Bassinet as another alternative for strolls or sleeping outside of the vehicle. Experts say that the time limit that an infant should be in a car seat sleeping is two hours. When we designed the MESA, we considered the angle and how the baby should safely lie while in the carrier, base and stroller. However, the MESA car seat is not approved for sleep.
Articles in this section
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- Do I need adapters to use the MESA on my MINU?
- Is the MESA compatible with the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?