Yes! With the addition of adapters, you can attach a MESA infant car seat to the MINU. In Canada, the MESA is approved for parent-facing use only on the MINU.
Articles in this section
- Do I need adapters to use the MESA on my MINU?
- Can the MESA be used parent-facing and forward facing on the MINU like it can be on my VISTA/CRUZ?
- Is the MESA compatible with the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?