The seated harness height on the KNOX with the head rest in the lowest position is approximately 10 inches. The harness height with the headrest in the highest position is approximately 17.5 inches.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- What is the harness height on the KNOX?
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?
- Do I need to lock-off the vehicle belt in my car?
- Is it OK for the KNOX to touch the seat front seat when used in rear-facing mode?
- Can the KNOX be used with an inflatable seat belt?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the KNOX?