The KNOX fit inlay provides an excellent fit for smaller children and must be used from 14 to approximately 25 pounds. It ensures proper positioning of the child relative to the harness and crotch buckle.
Articles in this section
- Do you have to use the tether in rear-facing and/or forward-facing mode?
- How do you properly fit a child in the KNOX?
- What does the fit inlay do?
- What is the harness height on the KNOX?
- Can you install the KNOX using both LATCH and seat belt?
- At what weight must you stop using LATCH with a child in the KNOX?
- Do I need to lock-off the vehicle belt in my car?
- Is it OK for the KNOX to touch the seat front seat when used in rear-facing mode?
- Can the KNOX be used with an inflatable seat belt?
- What if you can’t find a proper angle when installing the KNOX?