Yes, the Henry MESA, and all other fashions of the MESA, pass the FMVSS 213, CMVSS 213, and CMVSS 213.1 safety standards to be sold in the U.S and Canada.
Articles in this section
- Are there any flame resistant chemicals applied to the Henry MESA fashion?
- Why merino wool?
- Where has the Henry MESA been tested?
- Do any of the MESA fashions contain the following chemicals?
- Does the Henry MESA still pass FMVSS 213, CMVSS 213, and CMVSS 213.1?
- Do the other MESA fashions, apart from Henry, use any melamine, brominated, chlorinated or organophosphate (including: TDCPP, TPP, TCPP) flame retardants?
- Besides the Henry fashion, what flame resistant materials/foams are used in the MESA?