Children should not wear bulky clothing while restrained in the carrier. The clothing or blankets can interfere with fastening or tightening the harness and won’t reach the hard points of your child’s body in a crash situation. Instead, place a blanket over the child after they have been properly secured in the harness.
Articles in this section
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- Should I register the MESA?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- Where can I find the serial number on the MESA?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?