Children should not wear bulky clothing while restrained in the carrier. The clothing or blankets can interfere with fastening or tightening the harness and won’t reach the hard points of your child’s body in a crash situation. Instead, place a blanket over the child after they have been properly secured in the harness.
Articles in this section
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- Do I need adapters to use the MESA on my MINU?
- Is the MESA compatible with the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?