Children should not wear bulky clothing while restrained in the carrier. The clothing or blankets can interfere with fastening or tightening the harness and won’t reach the hard points of your child’s body in a crash situation. Instead, place a blanket over the child after they have been properly secured in the harness.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary to achieve various configurations in the VISTA stroller?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing for?
- What if I can’t find a proper angle when installing the MESA in my vehicle?
- What is the safest position for the MESA in my car?