Always position the buckle closest to the child. If the child is on top of the buckle, then adjust the buckle to the outer position.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary to achieve various configurations in the VISTA stroller?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing for?
- What if I can’t find a proper angle when installing the MESA in my vehicle?
- What is the safest position for the MESA in my car?