Your UPPAbaby item is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for a period of two years from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions. The warranty is only valid in the country of purchase. For ALL stroller and car seat issues: To speed up the process, please click here to register your product BEFORE contacting us. This ensures that we have all the information we need to resolve your issue right away. US and Canadian customers please contact us at (844) 823-3132 or contact us with any questions regarding our warranty. For a list of distributors in other countries, please click here.
Articles in this section
- Does UPPAbaby have any new strollers coming out?
- Where are UPPAbaby strollers manufactured?
- How can I make a warranty claim?
- How long is my UPPAbaby warranty valid and what does it cover?
- How do I clean my UPPAbaby stroller?
- What is the best way to care for my UPPAbaby stroller?
- What stores can I buy UPPAbaby strollers in and where are they located?
- Are UPPAbaby strollers and products certified?
- Where can I find the Serial Number on my stroller?
- What testing and safety protocols does UPPAbaby follow?