How do I pack the CRUZ in the Travel Bag?
- Unroll and unzip Travel Bag, laying the bag out flat with flap open.
NOTE: Remove blue foam block from inside Travel Bag if you have the 2017 model.
- Fold stroller with Toddler Seat facing forward in 2nd most upright position. Fold seat footrest to a 90° angle.
- Remove rear wheels. Face wheel posts towards each other and stack so that posts poke through each wheel spoke. Slide into wheel storage bag and fasten top adjustable closure flap.
- Remove bumper bar and place in the pouch located inside the Travel Bag.
- Place wheel storage bag on top of stroller seat.