- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent; dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion. Always dry frame if wet.
- All fabrics are removable.
- Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- To extend the life of your CRUZ’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
- DO NOT fold or store the CRUZ if it is damp or wet, nor store in a damp environment.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:
- This stroller requires regular user maintenance. Regularly check all connecting hardware (rivets, screws, etc.) for tightness and security.
- Inspect your CRUZ periodically. Seek prompt repairs, replacing worn or broken parts as needed. Check all safety devices, locks and harnesses for correct and secure operation. Never continue to use a product that is structurally unsound.
- Only UPPAbaby replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts supplied by another manufacturer.
- Contact Customer Service with any repair questions at 844-823-3132 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .