- Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent and dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
- If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion.
- The removable seat pad and seat fabric with harness straps are machine washable. Please wash separately in cold water on gentle cycle with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
- The canopy is not machine washable. Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR:
- This stroller requires routine user maintenance. Regularly check all connecting hardware (rivets, screws, etc.) for tightness and security. Inspect brakes, wheels and tires and replace or repair as necessary.
- Check all safety devices, locks and harnesses for correct and secure operation. NEVER continue to use a product that is structurally unsound.
- Only UPPAbaby replacement parts should be used. It may be unsafe to use parts supplied by another manufacturer.
- Contact Customer Service with any repair questions at 844-823-3132 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org