The infant insert is recommended for infants 4-8 lbs. A good indicator to remove it is when the infant starts to sit on top of the crotch buckle or the harness starts cutting into their thighs.
Articles in this section
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- Do I need adapters to use the MESA on my MINU?
- Is the MESA compatible with the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?