The MESA fits infants from 4 lbs. to 35 lbs. or 32 inches (whichever comes first). Discontinue use if your child’s head is less than 1 inch from the top of the SIP headrest in its highest position. As well the MESA, given its lower birth rating, can accommodate preemies. It is important to remove the harness pads when using the MESA for preemies since you want to make sure the chest clip sits at armpit level and the harness is tight enough. Please read your manual for instructions on proper fit.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary to achieve various configurations in the VISTA stroller?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing for?
- What if I can’t find a proper angle when installing the MESA in my vehicle?
- What is the safest position for the MESA in my car?