The MESA fits infants from 4 lbs to 35 lbs or 32 inches (whichever comes first). Discontinue use if your child’s head is less than 1 inch from the top of the SIP headrest in its highest position. The MESA, given its lower birth rating, can accommodate preemies. It is important to remove the harness pads when using the MESA for preemies since you want to make sure the chest clip sits at armpit level and the harness is tight enough. Please read your manual for instructions on proper fit.
Articles in this section
- Do I need adapters to use the MESA on my MINU?
- Can the MESA be used parent-facing and forward facing on the MINU like it can be on my VISTA/CRUZ?
- Is the MESA compatible with the MINU?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?