Yes! In order for a car seat to be sold at retail, it must pass all safety and manufacturer standards. The MESA meets and exceeds all U.S. and Canadian government mandated safety testing and U.S. and Canadian manufacturer standards.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove and install the MESA fabrics?
- What is UPPAbaby’s policy on inflatable seat belts?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Will the MESA fit in my vehicle?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?
- Which strollers does the MESA work with?
- Which adapters are necessary to achieve various configurations in the VISTA stroller?
- What is the metal clip I found after washing for?
- What if I can’t find a proper angle when installing the MESA in my vehicle?
- What is the safest position for the MESA in my car?