Yes! In order for a car seat to be sold at retail, it must pass all safety and manufacturer standards. The MESA meets and exceeds all U.S. and Canadian government mandated safety testing and U.S. and Canadian manufacturer standards.
Articles in this section
- At what age can I begin to use the MESA for my child? (What is the age limit or weight capacity for the MESA?)
- Should I register the MESA?
- What color options are available for the MESA?
- Where can I find the serial number on the MESA?
- Why aren’t car seats a safe resting place for extended periods?
- How do I properly fit my child in the MESA?
- When do I use the infant insert?
- When do I move to the next buckle location?
- What happens if my child can unfasten the chest clip?
- Can my baby wear winter coats in the MESA?